Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The One with Getting To Know You

I thought I would do a quick post with a little more info about our hopefully-soon-expanding family.


Me:
I am almost 30 years old and a first grade teacher.  I knew I wanted to be a teacher more or less since birth (ask my mom about me "teaching" her daycare kids) and chose my major on my college application.  I did grad school right after I finished by undergrad degree and was lucky enough to get a position in my current district after a few years in a parochial school.  I love shopping, watching old episodes of Sex and the City, going out to dinner, reading, and going to the beach.


Hubs:
Hubs is 45 years old and a truck driver for a local beer delivery company.  He grew up in the house we live in and with lots of convincing graciously allowed me to completely gut and renovate the house shortly after I moved in.  He loves his truck, our dog, and me (in that order).  Hubs is also a big Nascar fan who spends his free time working in the yard, watching TV, and surfing his car and truck websites.

Here's us on our wedding day...


The Wiggle Butt:
We have an almost one year old Rottweiler named Max.  He is rambunctious, a terrible listener, and the biggest mushball ever.  He gets into everything and cannot be trusted alone for more than 30 seconds.  He will play with tennis balls for hours and is thoroughly enjoying his kiddie pool this summer.  The Wiggle Butt nickname came from the fact that his entire butt shakes when he is excited, as his tail stub is quite little!

Here are a few pictures from when he first joined our family:




And here is The Wiggle Butt now:




So that's just a little bit about us.  Hope that gives you a little more info about the members of the Project Make a Baby family.

No comments:

Post a Comment