Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The One with the Weekly Pregnancy Update

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm late again.  Whoever said there was supposed to be increased energy in the second trimester lied big time.

25 Weeks

I look kinda miserable in this picture.  
Also, thank God I didn't wear this sweater out of the house today.

How far along? 25 weeks (eggplant)
Total weight gain/loss: Still around +7-8 pounds from my pre-IVF med weight.
Maternity clothes: I have officially started wearing Hubs' pajama pants bc mine are just not comfortable anymore.
Sleep: This is definitely getting more difficult.  My hips are sore from sleeping on my side and when I wake up in the middle of the night with heartburn, I need to prop myself up to make it stop.
Best moment this week: Deciding on a paint color for the nursery.  Now we just need to actually paint it.

Miss Anything? A good night's sleep and energy.  Also, I am making Skittles vodka for a Super Bowl party this weekend and I can't even taste test it!
Movement: He kicked me so hard today that my hand moved from my stomach.  That was wild to see!
Food cravings: Lemonade, Swedish fish, ice cream...apparently I am on a sweets kick lately.
Anything making you queasy or sick? All is well with this right now.
Gender: Sweet little boy.
Labor Signs: Not yet.

Symptoms: Dry skin, lips, and contacts, back and hip pain, heartburn.
Major purchases this week? Been a quiet week on the shopping front (shocking I know!).
Weekly wisdom: Don't sit in one place for too long.  Your back will hurt and you will be miserable.
Looking forward to: Meeting with my new doctor on Monday.

Hubs and I have been on a major Breaking Bad watching marathon lately...nothing says pregnancy like  meth and drug dealers, so I'm off to watch more episodes!

No comments:

Post a Comment