Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The One Where I Let My Kid Eat Leaves

Last weekend, Hubs used his man toys to get all the leaves out of our yard.  We only have two trees on our property but they are pretty big and we have a lot of leaves.

I obviously took this as an opportunity for a photo shoot and was no help whatsoever with the actual cleaning up of the leaves.

 Ooo this must be like the other food they have been giving me.

 Uh guys, this s gross.













 Maybe this one tastes better...

 Nope.  Still gross.




This kid cracks me up.  He thought it was pretty fun until Hubs completely surrounded him with the leaves and he could barely see.  That caused a minor meltdown of sorts and Mommy had to rescue him.

Another fall event to cross off the bucket list.

(Sorry-not-sorry there are so many pictures in this post.  I couldn't narrow them down.)

No comments:

Post a Comment