Sunday, November 3, 2013

The One Where I Put My Kid in a Pumpkin

It's no secret that I pretty much loathe Halloween.  Other than the candy (which let's face it, I can buy anytime I want because I'm a grown up), there is really nothing I like about the holiday.  It makes for a really long week at school - the kids are nuts before, during and after - and I don't really get the whole dressing up and scaring people. 

However I will say, since having L, I have embraced the holiday a little more.  He had lots of Halloween clothes (some of the first things I bought after I found out I was pregnant last year) and I enjoyed dressing him up. 

And I absolutely could not resist carving out a pumpkin and putting him in it for pictures.  This kid is gonna hate me someday for this but they came out so damn cute. 

Cue picture and adorableness overload...


 First taste of solid food?






The best part is this kid smiled and laughed the entire time.  Despite being put in cold pumpkin on a chilly night in only a diaper, he was a happy camper.  He really is a great baby and we are some lucky parents.

Another Halloween posts with costumes coming tomorrow...

Enjoy your Sunday!

1 comment: