Sunday, November 3, 2013

The One with All the Halloween Outfits

L's first Halloween was a lot of fun for us.  He started the day in an outfit that I received in a Halloween exchange with my some of my forum friends.  It was super cute and got bonus points for having a monster on the bum.



I painted a pumpkin with L's name on it (don't worry, I won't quit my day job( to decorate the house and also as a prop for yet another photo shoot.  This was his second outfit of the day.



The weather here was crappy for Halloween night.  We had plans to take L around the neighborhood to a few houses to show him off in his costume.  We only made it across the street because it started to rain.

Our little man was a dinosaur (or dragon depending on who you ask) and once again, smiled through it all as Mommy played dress up with him.





Crappy picture, but the only decent one we managed to get before L had a meltdown about being in his hot costume!

While I still can't say I love this holiday, it is certainly more fun when you have a kiddo.  We are definitely looking forward to next year when Liam is more aware of what is going on.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment